Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Special


The Holiday Season is off to a good start...do you have everything taken care of on your list? What about family photos? NO??? I'm here to help:

I am offering mini-sessions Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 10 - 12th. Thursday and Friday's sessions will be on ASU East Campus in Mesa and Saturday's sessions will be in Downtown Gilbert.

Here's the breakdown of these sessions:

For $30.00 you get:

  1. a 30 minute Portrait Session
  2. 7-12 high resolution images on CD for you to print at a photo lab of your choosing.
Send me an email letting me know the day and what time you would like to book.

*With this special you may also choose a Holiday Photo card design from my etsy shop. I will customize the card design with a photo from your session. You will then receive a high resolution file of the card for printing at the lab of your choice.

What are you waiting for? Send me an email and schedule your session today!

0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP