Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year...

I'm back after a nice...LONG..Christmas vacation. I took advantage of the break and totally relaxed pretty much the entire time. Now it is a little bit difficult to get back in the swing of things...I have been busy today cleaning off my hard drive and finishing up edits from one session...3 more sessions to go before Friday...I will get them done!!!

I am excited to get the New Year started...I have several goals for myself, my family and my photography business. I will be announcing some specials so be sure to check back soon.

Now's the time to get your session booked on my calendar. Call or email me to set up a session.

I have my first wedding scheduled for April. I am very excited about it. I have been a second shooter before but this will be my first big girl experience. It is going to be awesome!!! I have one second shooter lined up to help me with the wedding. If any local photogs are interested in helping out as an additional second shooter just leave a comment...the experience is the pay.

I hope everyone's Holiday was a great one and your New Year's is off to a great start.

resized

0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP