Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a little bit of this and a whole lot of that...

I feel like my blog has taken a back seat to life the past few weeks. I started working on my Early Childhood Education Master's program through Arizona State University and I have spent the past few weeks to get settled in with my classes...balancing being a wife, mother and grad student.

I have been out and about taking photos. Did a photo shoot of my son for his 10th birthday...wow, 10 years old already...where has the time gone? I will get some of these up soon to share with all of you.

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to be an assistant for Stephanie Harmon of StepOnMePhotos. I have been an assistant for Stephanie before and was thrilled when she asked me to do so again. The wedding was quaint and the bride and groom were beaming with love. To see some of my photos from the wedding go to my facebook fan page and check them out. While you are there check out my other work and let me know that you stopped by by leaving a comment.

I leave you with a recent photo I took that is currently the background on my desktop and my google calendar (did you know that you can put a picture as a background on you google calendar??? I just discovered this last week and love it...check it out in the lab section of your google calendar settings).

“Shutting off the thought process is not rejuvenating; the mind is like a car battery -- it recharges by running.”   Bill Watterson

0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP