Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blue Christmas Photo Card

I am so in love with this card!




5" x 7" Holiday gift card designs for you to purchase.

Here's how it works:

Choose the design of your card and make the purchase.
Send me a message at littletreecompany[at]gmail.com. In your message include the following:

Design choice
Holiday greeting if different than what is shown
Family name and individual names if wanting to list them as well.
Your picture(s) to be placed on the card. The picture needs to be in JPEG format 300 dpi or larger.
Indicate if you want the picture changed to black/white or sepia tones or just left as is.

Once I receive your information I will make a proof of the card and email a copy of it to you for your approval. Once you approve the card I will send you a high resolution file of your card that is print ready for you to print yourself or print at your favorite photo lab.

Another print option for you is to have me order your prints. For an additional $32.00 I will order your cards...you will receive 25 5" X 7" flat postcard style cards with envelopes. The total package price would be $37.00...this price includes the shipping fee (USPS priority shipping)

Please convo me with any questions you may have.



Card Orders




0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP