Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dose of Inspiration...

For the past few days I have been working on my application for graduate school. Part of the application requires a personal statement of 500 plus words. I have had the hardest time getting started with this statement. I have tried several different angles but nothing would flow as I would like it to. When I write something I have to have some sort of inspiration to get going...when I do my writing just starts to flow. Once I found a source of inspiration I was able to get started but still was having a difficult time in completing the process, so today I took a mental break from the statement and went outside to enjoy the beautiful Phoenix weather we are blessed with during this time of year. I packed my camera bag and headed to Discovery Park in Gilbert. What falls is the result of this break...and I am happy to say that it worked...I came home afterwords and was able to finish the statement. Now I just have a few finishing touches to the application and I can submit it and wait (so much fun!) The first photo is what got my brain into writing gear...what follows the redhead is what came from an afternoon of seeking inspiration...hope you enjoy them as much as I do!







0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP